Playful, positive imagination is something we are taught to leave behind in childhood. Yet, as adults we are very much still using our imaginations, only most often in a negative way.
Clients often ask me how I know hypnosis can help them. “Well,” I say, “you’ve learned to use your imagination in a negative way, have you not? So, you can’t help but be successful learning to use it in a positive way, isn’t that so?”
Gila lives on the central coast of California with her husband and animals. She enjoys nature, hiking, live music and living hypnotically.
She has logged thousands of hours assisting over 1200 clients through Hypnotherapy to make positive changes in their lives.
She is available for speaking engagements and interviews on the subjects of Suggestibility, Relationship strategies, Hypnotherapy, Handwriting Analysis, Decoding your Energetic Signature, Biorhythms and her personal adventures learning to meditate.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Honors
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute – Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy – 818-758-2747
- Date Started: 02/10/2014 – Date Graduated: 12/23/2014
- Certification course 300 hours plus 200 clinical hours
- Certified Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 – 818-659-8687, Certification Number: 26743197
- Integrative Addiction Solutions Center for Integrative Hypnosis New York, NY
- Quantum Biofeedback Specialist, Natural Therapies Certification Board BANA – 800-710-1539, Certification Number: 4636 QBS
Certifications from the American Hypnosis Association
- Medical Hypnosis
- Healing the Inner Child with Hypnosis
- Certified Advanced Handwriting Analyst (CAHA)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Hypnosis and Seniors
- Sexual Freedom Hypnosis tm
- Integrative Addiction Solutions, Center for Integrative Hypnosis
- Silva Life System Graduate
Human behavior has always been a fascination of mine. After a very personal, powerful experience with hypnotherapy in 2007 I knew that one day I would become a hypnotherapist myself. I have had the honor and privilege to witness positive change in my clients, friends and family.
- Body Image
- Exam Anxiety
- Habit Control
- Obsessive Thoughts & Behaviors
- Panic Attacks
- Past Life Regression
- Pre and Postsurgical
- Public Speaking
- Goal Achievement
- Relationship Enhancement / Strategies
- Self Criticism
- Self Defeating Behaviors
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Social Anxiety
- Substance Abuse
- Worry, Intrusive Thoughts
- Inner Child
- Since 2008, Gila has been helping her clients manage stress, pain and modify their behaviors.
- HMI Directors Award For Exceptional Professional Achievement During Clinical Residency
- American Hypnosis Association Member Since: 2014
- Member Hypnotherapists Union 214 Certification ID No. 26743197